8.3

2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E350:

2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 Owner Comments

Mar 152014

E350

My claim # IS10691110 the lane control does not function consistantly. Sometimes when you cross a line, the rear brake on the opposite side of the car automatically applies bringing the car back to the center of the lane, other times it doesn't. I demonstrated this to the maintenance mgr. With no satisfaction. I've discussed with a case mgr on several times, with no satisfaction. I've written the pres of Mercedes on two occassions, who referred my concern back to the same case mgr. Who says it is functioning as designed, in spite of the fact I demonstrated to the dealer maint. Supervisor that it doesn't.I asked for a regional person to ride with me so I could demonstrate the inconsistancy of the way it functions. I was denied my request. NHTSA seems to be my only hope for getting my safety concern resolved for me and any others who may have the same problem. The problem was demonstrated on state rt. 33 in dublin oh. With painted road lines that were consistint. I have many notes of additional detail if wanted.

- Columbus, OH, USA