2014 Mercedes-Benz E550 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E550:

2014 Mercedes-Benz E550 Owner Comments

Aug 052014

Started ignition, idle for about 3 mins warming up the engine. Preped to leave to current designation. Reverse, pulling out to the right I turn my steering wheel all the way to the right, car shuts off, all lights appear on the dash. Turn off and restarted. And continue to drive in reverse repeating the steering to the right... car stalls again.... I finally make it home because I was not sure if the car was safe to drive. I parked, turned all the way to the right made a weird idle noise maybe 4X louder then standard but deeper. And boom stalls. I don't want to take it to the dealer ship as they will play games with my previous car they made me pay for the recall I never knew about! if any one else has this problem don't make full right turns on the steering.

- Bronx, NY, USA