6.1

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350:

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Owner Comments

Jan 092015

GLK350

I was stopped at a stop sign when the vehicles RPM jumped to 4000, I quickly put the vehicle in "park". then turned the engine off and started the engine again. The RPM jumped to 4000 again. I turned the engine off and started it again. This happened twice within a week. Both times at a stop - once at a stop sign and once at a traffic signal. Took the vehicle into the Mercedes dealer but Mercedes service states there is nothing wrong with the vehicle. Almost exactly 1 year ago, my wife was in an accident because the vehicle "lunged" forward. She has not driven the vehicle since that incident and I've been driving this vehicle approximately 2 days a week for about a year. I hadn't understood her concern completely until it happened to me while I was driving the vehicle last week. There is a serious problem but Mercedes is saying there is nothing wrong with the vehicle.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA