2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320:

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Owner Comments

Jun 112007

ML320 6-cyl

Driving on rt 30 in camden NJ when my vehicle began accelerating at high rate of speed (I was traveling at 50mph and vehicle sped up to about 80 and I could not stop it). I had to put emergency brakes and ultimately put vehicle into park to get it to stop. Nothing in vehicle caused vehicle to accelerate and vehicle did not stop and nearly caused me to drive into traffic. Mercedes denies having any problems with vehicles and blamed me for operation. I have been driving on the road as a police officer for 14 years and know that it was an issue with vehicle that caused this problem

- Westampton, NJ, USA