Rubber Seal Around The Window Is Peeling

2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Mercedes-Benz dealer.

2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500:

2003 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Owner Comments

Feb 032007

ML500 V8

Every year, I have to take my car to the Dealer to replace the rubber seal around the windows because they peel. The black seal peels and gets stuck on the paint. It looks disgusting and everyone makes a comment when they are entering the car. The dealer told me that its because of the soap I am using. I don't think it is true because I wash all of the cars in my house with the same soap. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

- , Walnut, CA, USA