2007 Mercedes-Benz R320 CDI accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mercedes-Benz R320 CDI:

2007 Mercedes-Benz R320 CDI Owner Comments

Sep 242011

R320 CDI 6-cyl

What I thought was a bug biting my rear side, ending up being the seat on fire! I had turned on the seat warmer and not even a minute or two later, the wire in the seat was on fire when I pulled over and left a hole in my seat. Car is not under warranty anymore and I feel as though I should not have to pay for this. It could've caused an accident, had I been on a major highway or on a road that I couldn't pull over on. Children in the car very worried. After searching online, I see that this is a common problem of Mercedes owner, all happening on the lower left side. Any recalls? not wear and tear!

- Ocean View, NJ, USA