2.0

2006 Mercedes-Benz R350 exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350:

2006 Mercedes-Benz R350 Owner Comments

Jul 182011

R350 6-cyl

My car has always been service by Mercedes dealership. I barely drive my R350 Mercedes. My check engine light came on and I was told that my balance shaft and intake manifold needed to be replaced. The dealer said its a common problem that occur with the 2006 and they are not sure why its not a recall.

- Harrisburg, NC, USA