2.6

2002 Mercedes-Benz S600 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mercedes-Benz S600:

2002 Mercedes-Benz S600 Owner Comments

Sep 252008

S600

I have a 2002 430S Mercedes Benz with only 69,000 miles on it. I have replaced the airmatic pump and paid $641.89 on Sept 25, 2008 at rick hill imports in kingsport tn and my car is again lowering to the ground while driving speeds of 40 to 50 mph. I have to pull off the road to air my car up which is dangerous. I took it back to rick hill imports they tell me the shocks are leaking air and that is a common problem with these cars. I have started doing research online I have found that their are several issues with this car yr make and model. I am told that I will have to spend another 3000-4000 to get my car in the running condition it needs to be in. My car has not been driven hard or that much. The yr of my car should have about 100000 mile on it, and it does not. I also found where there is an investigation already in place for the airmatic system. I have made Mercedes aware of my problem they refuse to do anything about it. I feel that I have defaulty system and I want them to replace it after all they are known for expense luxury dependable cars and that is why you pay 70,000 dollars for their cars. This lemon airmatic system is going to cause me or one of my family member to get killed lowering to the ground at speed of 40-50mph and pulling off the side of the road to let it air up.

- Greeneville, TN, USA