2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500:

2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Owner Comments

Sep 012014

I was driving in heavy bumper to bumper rush hour traffic when the cars in front approached the red light I begun to apply brakes and my brakes would not respond until I stood up on the brakes and as a result I rear ended the vehicle in front of me. Luckily no one was injured. I carried the car to the Mercedes authorized dealership in beverly hills and the problem was diagnosed a ABS pump failure and they stated that there was a recall and the previous owner carried it in, therefore, I had to pay for the replacement. Then on or about Sept 18, the abc light came on and the front suspension failed causing the car to drop too low to safely drive.

- Inglewood, CA, USA