2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500:

2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Owner Comments

Nov 072014

SL500 V8

I have read about this quite a lot, it is very dangerous and when purchased this vehicle I thought I was purchasing a vehicle that was safe. I am sure Mercedes-Benz has many complaints and unhappy owners, they should come with a permanent solution and should be held responsible for this dangerous situation. Maybe if the federal government reviewed this they would make sure this is fixed. I love my car but don't want to be injured or killed by it or see anyone else injured or killed.

- , Farmingdale, NY, USA