4.0

2003 Mercedes-Benz V220 CDI engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mercedes-Benz V220 CDI:

2003 Mercedes-Benz V220 CDI Owner Comments

Nov 262014

V220 CDI CDI 3.2L V6

Actually this is not a new problem in my car, but yesterday my vehicle engine warmed up and it would not restarting again, until I left the car to become cool, after that I could started again.

Normally when the engine is warm and I switch it off somewhere, after 5 minutes its won't starting again. I have visited workshop and they say the electronic diesel injectors are damaged.

- , Kabul, Kabul, Afghanistan