1996 Mercury Cougar engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Mercury Cougar:

1996 Mercury Cougar Owner Comments

Dec 152005

I do not know why the light came on and I know that my dad too care of this car but it seems as though every time I get a car something happens to it and I am really starting to hate Ford and when I know it has nothing to do with them. I just want to be able to find out what the real problem is so I can fix it and I do not have to worry about nothing especially when I work out of town that is about 45 mintues away and I would really hate it if i get stuck out there and then left without a car especially when I like the cougar it is well maintained thanks to my dad but I must have bad luck for this to happen to me.

- , Dixon, CA, USA