- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 85 days ago
1997 Mercury Grand Marquis
Worst 1997 Grand Marquis steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sways, hard to keep on the road1
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Grand Marquis Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Grand Marquis compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Grand Marquis overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Marquis.