0.5

1998 Mercury Grand Marquis electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis:

1998 Mercury Grand Marquis Owner Comments

Sep 052015

Grand Marquis

Low/high beam lights inoperative in park or drive, bulbs & wiring checks good, 25 amp fuse was blown, but replaced fuse caused no change.

- San Antonio, TX, USA

May 052009

Grand Marquis

I have had all of my electrical components fixed, the alternator, the regulator, all the pig-tails, and a new battery. I am still having a problem with the battery light coming on. I have paid out alot of money to fix the problem. I am a tow truck driver and I tow alot of vehicles of this make and model for the same reason.

- Akron, OH, USA