6.0

1. new light control module (1 reports)
  2. replace lighting control module (1 reports)
2003 Mercury Marauder lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mercury Marauder:

2003 Mercury Marauder Owner Comments

Oct 252013

Marauder V8

There is supposed to be an extended warranty on this item. I'm on my way to the Lincoln dealer today.

- , Tallahassee, FL, USA

Jul 142009

Marauder 4.6L V8

Headlights went out suddenly which -- let me tell you -- gets your heart racing on a dark, country road. Had to call my wife to come pick me up.

Turns out the light control module had gone bad. It was easy enough to replace, but at $400 I heard my wallet wrap just a little.

- , Beverly, MA, USA