2003 Mercury Marauder lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mercury Marauder:

2003 Mercury Marauder Owner Comments

Aug 122015

Marauder Special 4.6L

headslites wont turn on when wipers are on

All 2003 fords and mercury's headlights are suppose to turn on when the wipers are turned on. The local Lynchburg Va dealer did the LCM recall, NEVER tested the wiper/headlite systems, all they did was slam some LCM in my car and hand me the keys. Then 4 weeks later it rained, and turned on wipers and the headlites remained off. Dealer said it was broke before they touched the car. Needles to say, I went off. Now I have a maurader that's was perfect, which is now "ILLEGAL" ! I have 2 mauraders I have 2 recalls-- I let them near the other maurader... Otherwise the headlites work fine... Thank you Everyone, except local ford dealer.

- , Lynchburg, VA, USA