3.6

2004 Mercury Marauder body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercury Marauder:

2004 Mercury Marauder Owner Comments

Aug 012008

Marauder

I have a 2004 Mercury Marauder and have had a problem with the paint splitting and blistering on the front hood, roof and rear trunk. I contacted both my local dealership and Ford and they both say I'm just outside of my warranty (within a year) and therefore nothing they can do. The dealership looked at the issue and stated it was possibly missing some protective undercoating and is only going to get worse. I did file a complaint with Ford.

- Woodland Hills, CA, USA