2005 Mercury Mariner seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mercury Mariner:

2005 Mercury Mariner Owner Comments

Feb 142015

Mariner 4WD 6-cyl

The vehicle was in a head on collision with another vehicle, both traveling 30mph. The vehicle was totaled. The driver was wearing their seat belt, and their nose was broken due to collision with the steering wheel. The airbag never deployed.

- Martin, MI, USA

Aug 122013

Mariner

On August,2013 I went got my vehicle smoged. It passes good. Then the next day I see engine light air bag light. Then goes off when I stop. So I try take to a mechanic who I spend a good like almost 800 still light is on now bottom. Now the car dash board and the radio are so hot, it felt like something may cause a fire! I was very scared! I was near a Lincoln dealership who had a service center in duarte. Ca. I never knew. A PCM was a part of a tuneup! please this is a 2300! and I'm putting out another 1288!

- Rosemead, CA, USA

Sep 192006

Mariner 4WD 6-cyl

I purchased a 2005 Mercury Mariner 7/24/2006at anaheim Lincoln Mercury and they were shut down. I have gone to many Ford & they will not help me cause the they don't have start date of warranty. I only have 17,0000 miles on this car and my air bag light goes on & off. Also my tires have serious problem I had to buy 2 myself the first 2000 miles the tire R wearing so bad now once again.

- Anaheim, CA, USA