2.4

2010 Mercury Mariner miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mercury Mariner:

2010 Mercury Mariner Owner Comments

Jan 192016

Mariner

Rear liftgate glass shattered suddenly while opening/closing rear liftgate. Automobile was parked.

- Arlington, VA, USA

May 032014

Mariner

I had two separate occasions of my car stalling in the past three days. On May 1st I was traveling at about 40 mph when my wrench light came on and the car stalled out. Fortunately there was a median right by me and I was able to hurry up and move over before the car came to a complete stop. On May 3rd I was traveling at about 35 mph when the wrench light came on and my car stalled out in middle of the road. This time I was stuck in middle of the road but no one was behind me. I was able to restart the car and continue driving. If this had happened on the main road then there would have been a good chance of an accident occurring and harming me or my children.

- Port Orange, FL, USA