2010 Mercury Mariner wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mercury Mariner:

2010 Mercury Mariner Owner Comments

May 092013

Rear hatch doesn't seal tightly, resulting in leak when it's raining- then because of leak (I think) the rear defrost doesn't work- and I'm in Michigan! also, the sealcoat on the rims chipped/wore off? this resulted in rims rusting and when I had tires replaced, now the tire won't seal to the rim edge because of pitting. Now I have no rear defrost, a leaking lift gate, and have to replace rims because the sealcoat failure allowed my rims to rust. The lift gate and rear defrost failure happened a couple months after my warranty time expired (my car only has 25K miles on it); and the rim I just found out after replacing all four tires due to 'dry rot' (not worn down) from the car not getting driven all the time.

- Bloomfield Hills, MI, USA