2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid:

2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid Owner Comments

Dec 132013

Mariner Hybrid

On Friday, Dec 13th, I was driving home in cruise control at 60 mph. My blood pressure dropped suddenly and I passed out at the wheel. I woke up just in time to crash, no time to react. I impacted, head on, a creek bank after jumping over the creek. My airbags did not inflate and I impacted the steering wheel so hard I broke the steering column off the dashboard. 3 days in the hospital with a compressed chest, impaired breathing, and massive bruises. I had a cold at the time and it made recovery slower.

- Potlatch, ID, USA