1.4

2006 Mercury Milan brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mercury Milan:

2006 Mercury Milan Owner Comments

Feb 112010

Milan

I had to replace the brake booster, cv boots, master cylinder rotors and brakes. All to the tune of 2,000. I had no warning. No lights in the dash came on or anything. I was going down a hill and all of a sudden there were no brakes. I have had cars and drove them for over 200,000 miles and I have never had to replace all this stuff on a car. This Mercury has cost me so much money. Its not like its a Mercedes or BMW. Nothing on this car is cheap to get fixed. I have replaced the brakes over 20 times and the car is only 6 years old. I see why they stopped making them.

- Waldorf, MD, USA