2006 Mercury Milan fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mercury Milan:

2006 Mercury Milan Owner Comments

Sep 062006

Milan 4-cyl

I bought the car 4000 miles ago and noticed the problem as soon as I drove the car. The car hesitates when you accelerate from 0. my wife has complained to me every day. I have taken back to dealer twice. They say it if due to the throttle body non cable wire system the have just started to use this year. We have almost had two wrecks due to no response. I have written explanation from dealer.

- Houston, TX, USA