2007 Mercury Milan seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mercury Milan:

2007 Mercury Milan Owner Comments (Page 1 of 3)

Milan

Now I own a Mercury Milan @ cuz of the year make @ model is it still going to get a replace airbag for my vehicle now get back to me soon ok @ I'm handicap

Dec 282016

Milan

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Mercury Milan. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V384000 (air bags). However, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure.

Jul 302016

Milan

I've had 4 different times a very close head-on collision @ I've had my recall notice since 7/20/2016 @no results of the matter taken care of so please help me to drive safe my I get a replacement airbag for my Mercury Milan 2007@now

Milan

How can other states get the replacement airbag @ Florida is not even close to that list of repairs yet soon it will be 2017 @ I'm still waiting for my replacement on my airbag for 2007 Mercury Milan I got my notice back in 7/20/16 @ why can't you save a lives today by doing the right thing by having airbags replaced in the warmest state now please get back to me I'm

Nov 172016

Milan

Takata air bag on passenger frontal is defective. Wallace Lincoln 5555 S us hwy 1 ft pierce fl 34982 phone # 772-461-6060 will not order a air bag for my car. I brought in the notification Ford sent me and they told me I have to have three of them for them to order a air bag,

- Port St Lucie, FL, USA

Jun 152016

Milan

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Mercury Milan. The contact stated that the dashboard had a crack near the air bags. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. Contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V384000 (air bags). The part needed for the repair was not available. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The failure mileage was 82,465. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- San Jose, CA, USA

Jul 152016

Milan

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Mercury Milan. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V384000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Pompano Beach, FL, USA

Jun 012016

Milan

Takata recall my car has a airbag recall which I received notice of the recall July 2016.. it stated that I would receive a notice from Ford Motor Company when parts were available which I have yet to receive.

- Clarksville, TN, USA

Dec 122016

Milan

Now since you no longer have the equipment to replace my airbag on 2007 Mercury Milan now I want to drive safe so are you willing to give me money that I've spent on my 2007 Mercury Milan to get a vehicle that has no recall so I can drive safe today cuz I've had at 4 times a very close call an head-on collision now I want some answers today cuz I want to drive safe today ok my friends I'll be waiting.

Jul 132016

Milan

I received a recall notice dated July 2016 and, despite the letter stating that I would be contacted by Ford motor when parts became available, I have heard nothing further. Since this is a safety issue, I expect prompt remedial action.

- Tampa, FL, USA

Milan

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Mercury Milan. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V384000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

Jul 102016

Milan

Back in July, 2016, I received a notice from Ford re: A recall on the frontal airbag inflator. No further notices have been received regarding fixing this problem. When will the situation be resolved?

- Walton, KY, USA

Jul 222016

Milan

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Mercury Milan. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V384000 (air bags); however, the parts to do the repair were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. VIN tool confirms parts not available.

- Spring, TX, USA

Jul 082016

- Hellertown, PA, USA

Jul 012016

Milan

"takata recall" I have recieved the recall in July of this year but still havent recieved notice to fix with new part. Would like to get fixed asap hoping I dont have a accident before it gets fixed

- Dublin, VA, USA

Jul 012016

Milan

Takata recall 16V384 received notice from Ford Motor Co.July 2016.no action yet.what are my options to get this problem fixed? I am afraid to drive my car.

- Jupiter, FL, USA

May 312016

Milan

A recall on the right front passenger air bag was stated on May 31,2016. To date, the manufacturer has not yet put in place a remedy.

- Brielle, NJ, USA

Jan 012016

Milan

The passenger air bag cove is lifted and might explode if not taken care of., the vehicle has been in normal usage. There is a recall in regards to this and no solution has been provided.

- Chula Vista, CA, USA

Oct 032016

Milan

Takata recall. The contact owns a 2007 Mercury Milan. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 16V384000 (air bags); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Lynn Haven, FL, USA

Jul 162016

Milan

Car has been under takata airbag recall since July. It is October. Ford seems to be very nonchalant about fixing a problem which could, "cause serious injury or death." Is this also the position of the NHTSA?

- Fair Haven, VT, USA