4.0

2007 Mercury Milan wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mercury Milan:

2007 Mercury Milan Owner Comments

Sep 132008

Milan

I am a victim of the chinese valve stem issue with Ford vehicles. Fortunately, I was traveling at a low speed when the tire went down. I put on the spare and drove home. When I got home I noticed the valve stem was cracked. I put in a new stem, and went to inflate the tire, only to find out that there was a hole in the sidewall, so the tire was no good. Today I looked at the rest of the wheels, and inspected the remaining stems, all were cracked. The car is a 2007, and was placed in service on March 2007 in syracuse, NY, and had 30,000 miles on it, with the original tires. I do mostly highway driving.

- Marcellus, NY, USA