1.7

2009 Mercury Milan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mercury Milan:

2009 Mercury Milan Owner Comments

Jul 202016

Milan

The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Milan. While driving 50 mph, the vehicle began to decrease in speed when the accelerator pedal was depressed. The throttle control light illuminated during the failure. The failure recurred randomly. The vehicle was not diagnosed nor repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was approximately 150,000.

- Raleigh, NC, USA

May 312014

Milan

While driving often times my vehicle reduces speed drastically, while pressing on the gas. This is very dangerous especially when on the highway because of the sudden reduction in speed. Most of my driving is done on the highway. It takes a long time for the vehicle to pick up speed again. Also it does this when I am stopped at a red light which is also a concern for me with my child in the car. I tried to get this problem diagnosed but it drives fine while at the mechanic shop. My vehicle has been doing this since my purchase with only having 42,000 and some miles on it. My vehicle has only about 60,000 and still does this. This problem needs to be fixed.

- Philadelphia , PA, USA