2009 Mercury Milan seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mercury Milan:

2009 Mercury Milan Owner Comments

Jul 012016

Milan

Got recall notice July. It is now septeber and no one has contacted me. Your letter states we will be notified when parts come available. Is this a joke" how long do I need to wait"

- Cape Coral, FL, USA

Nov 242014

Milan

I would like that know why or if my air bags were defective. I was just in an accident Monday 11/24/14 traveling 30 mph that caused with sever front and side damage to my car and causes it to be totaled and not 1 on my air bags was deployed.

- Pottstown, PA, USA

Sep 252011

Milan

The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Milan. The contact was driving 30 mph and crashed head-on into a utility pole, but the air bags did not deploy. The contact was injured and a police report was filed. The manufacturer was notified of the failure, but denied any assistance with repairs to the defect. The vehicle was destroyed. The failure and current mileage was 58,000. The VIN was unavailable.

- Arlington, MA, USA