9.8

2009 Mercury Milan windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mercury Milan:

2009 Mercury Milan Owner Comments

Mar 162009

Milan

The angle of the headrest are so extreme that there is always terrible pressure on my neck. The headrest is also so large that it blocks my view when looking over my shoulder for traffic. I'm afraid that I will miss a car because it is blocked out by the headrest. This is very dangerous! I've already had to swerve unexpectedly on 2 occasions because I couldn't see a vehicle.

- Mayville, MI, USA