2004 Mercury Monterey suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercury Monterey:

2004 Mercury Monterey Owner Comments

Dec 312005

Monterey

I have a 2004 Mercury Monterey premiere minivan and the tires are Goodyear integrity P235/60R16's. the front tires always wore out around 10,000~12,000 miles. Send back to dealer to check. They said nothing wrong with the suspension and they can not help me to replace the tires even my car still under warranty and good year also will not to help me. Both side will not to take care of it and I have to replace new tires every year. What can I do?

- Fremont, CA, USA