4.0

1. replacement of controls (1 reports)
1999 Mercury Mountaineer accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Mercury Mountaineer:

1999 Mercury Mountaineer Owner Comments

Oct 172014

Mountaineer 4.0L V6

When I bought this truck I did not think much of there not being a way for me to use the cruise control but it become very annoying. I have looked into getting it replaced, but the price of replacement is not worth it. Also it seems that this is very common in my vehicle and the Ford counterparts because the junk yard is wiped clean of the same part.

- , North Chesterfield, VA, USA