6.0

2002 Mercury Mountaineer seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mercury Mountaineer:

2002 Mercury Mountaineer Owner Comments

Nov 032015

Mountaineer V8

I was driving to work at 5:30 am in the morning and all of a sudden my side air bags deployed with the laud noise. my left ear is still ringing and feels very heavy, for what I have read so far I was some how the lucky one people have died because of the air bags deployed without any reason. and more driver side window just fell after the incident and left window passenger is no longer working. Took the car to the dealer they want $4600 to repair the issues which should have been fixed and paid by FORD. I will be looking for attorney to take the case to court.

- , Norman, OK, USA