4.0

1. put a actauator motor in (1 reports)
2003 Mercury Mountaineer AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mercury Mountaineer:

2003 Mercury Mountaineer Owner Comments

Feb 012010

Mountaineer V6

I have a 2003 Mercury Mountaineer It really has been a good car for me and my family. I just have this problem that started again I had it fixed 2 times about 3 years ago when it was under warranty they fixed the Actuator motor for the heating and air. It made this noise in the back of the car like a heart beat as my son says it is so annoying. I called the dealer they said it will cost me about $800 to fix so I looked up the part they put in and its only about $60 or less. So I'm thinking if I order the part and take it to a mechanic and have them put it in.

- , Chandler, AZ, USA