2.3

2007 Mercury Mountaineer engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mercury Mountaineer:

2007 Mercury Mountaineer Owner Comments

Mar 022009

Mountaineer 6-cyl

My transmission jerks as I accelerate during travel. To me it's getting worse. I have had it looked at. No codes are showing that I have a problem. But clearly something is wrong. I have done this several times, still no codes to indicate anything is wrong with my vehicle. Also my gas sensors are shot. Engine light goes in and out. My vehicle has stopped in the middle of atlanta traffic, causing problems of other vehicles traveling in the direction that I am with children. I also have the problem with backing my vehicle, it jerks before backing.

- Jonesboro, GA, USA