2007 Mercury Mountaineer lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mercury Mountaineer:

2007 Mercury Mountaineer Owner Comments

Oct 012014

Mountaineer 8-cyl

I was driving my vehicle and the driver's seat moved back, and the dome light came on. This really scared me! thank god I wasn't on the highway traveling at a higher rate of speed with other vehicles when this occurred. The first time this happened was approximately 3 months ago (the seat moves back, I move the seat up & it goes back again, I move it up again...until it finally stops). This continues to happen periodically every since.

- Lancaster, PA, USA