Engine Needed Relacement

1999 Mercury Mystique

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Mercury dealer.

1. dealer installed a new engine (1 reports)
1999 Mercury Mystique engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Mercury Mystique:

1999 Mercury Mystique Owner Comments

Aug 152001

Mystique

My car ONLY had 23k on it and the engine started knocking on the way home from a road trip..After a trip to my FORD dealer..(where quality is job NONE) they had my car for 3 weeks!!!!!!!

And had to replace the engine..This car was too new to have this happen..I baby my car and I was so upset to have this happen..Any other Ford Contour/Merc Mystique owners with probems with there cars PLEASE contact me..I am looking into a recourse with FORD and if we get alot of people together to complain about the service dept at Ford maybe we can get some recourse! stephanie_0625@hotmail.com

Thanks