8.0

1997 Mercury Sable engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Mercury Sable:

1997 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Jan 142008

Sable GS 3.0L V6

Holyyyyy Hell, This Has Put Me Through Heck and Back. Im a Teenager and I Have To Drive My Grandmother Sable Until My Mom Buys Me a New Car. I Digress, My Car Will Make A Loud Clicking Sound on the Driverside of the Car and is followed by puffs of smoke. We Took it To the Mechanics and They Kept It for a Week, and Told Me Nothing Was Wrong, I Reallyyy Need Help With This Problem, Ruining MY Life.

- , Easley, SC, USA