4.0

1998 Mercury Sable AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mercury Sable:

1998 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Apr 202010

Sable LS 3.0L V6 24 Dohc

I had brought my car into the dealership to have the A/C fixed, and paid $120 to get the friggin thing working again. After they assured me it worked when they were done the next day, I got in my car and all that blew out of the vents was heat. I tried taking the car back, but they wouldn't touch it without paying for them to "fix" it AGAIN, and not knowing if they would actually have it working this time. So I'm still not sure how to get the A/C going again...

- , Ontario, NY, USA