8.0

1998 Mercury Sable transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mercury Sable:

1998 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Dec 012008

Sable GS V6

Alright here i am again with my sable because I am having problems with my shifting and my transmission is slipping and the mechanic I went to and they told me it happens with Sables after they hit about 105,000 miles which is not good as seeing my car has 106,000 so i just wanted to let everyone know that SABLES HAVE TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS!!!!!!

- , Pleasant Hill, IA, USA