Doors Won't Unlock

1999 Mercury Sable accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Mercury Sable:

1999 Mercury Sable Owner Comments

Nov 192005

Sable LE

The problem started in December of 2003, when I went to unlock my front door lock to get in my car after work. I couldn't unlock it! I tried the passenger side and it wouldn't unlock either. Finally after alot of jimmying around on it, I got it open. I had trouble the next day also, and my son-in-law kept working with it and finally got it open.

Now I just never lock it... and I don't have the funds to have it fixed

Has this been a problem with other 1999 Sable owners?

- , Saint Joseph, MO, USA