- November 25: Ford Cleared in Steering Defect Investigation of 500,000 Cars
- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
- October 6: Feds Investigate Power Steering Problems In Ford, Mercury and Lincoln Cars
- September 12: Ford Recalls Escape Hybrid and Mercury Mariner Hybrid After Engines Stall
2002 Mercury Sable
Worst 2002 Sable electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car shocks everyone that touches it1
- electrical system shuts down intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Sable Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sable compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Sable overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sable.