4.0

1995 Mercury Villager AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Mercury Villager:

1995 Mercury Villager Owner Comments

Feb 042007

Villager LS 3.0L V6

All-in-all this is a great family vehicle. I have had an accident with this vehicle and I'm not sure something else got damaged when I was in the right rear quarter panel. Maybe something just came loose in the dash controls. I didn't notice it until after the accident.

- , Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Jan 112002

Villager

the heater works fine when the car is moving, but blows cold when the car is stopped. If I put it in neutral it blows hot.

- , Bowling Green, KY, USA