4.0

1. replace valve cover and hose (1 reports)
2007 Mini Cooper S engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mini Cooper S:

2007 Mini Cooper S Owner Comments

Nov 212011

Cooper S Hard Top 1.6L 4 cyl

I think I got taken by Mini of Ontario.Ca. Called Mimni of America and talked to them twice and now they will not return my calls. how can a valve go bad at this low mileage.I have the old cover and hose that they replaced and the cover does not look the same as the original and the hose does not have the protected webbing for heat protection. In the earlier part of the month I had the valve cover gasket replaced and it was leaking oil again, I took it back to mini of Ontario and that's when they told me the valve cover and the hose had to be replaced.I believe that I was Taken by the dealer.

- , Riverside, CA, USA