- April 15: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders to Fix Door Latch Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 45 days ago
1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Worst 1996 Eclipse suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint broke, cv shaft also broke1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint15
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mitsubishi Eclipse Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Eclipse compares to other years?
Check out our Mitsubishi Eclipse overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Eclipse.