Dome Light And Mirror Light Stay On

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

6.0

2001 Oldsmobile Alero accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Oldsmobile Alero:

2001 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

May 102009

Alero GL 4 cyl

I got off work and started home as usual, but my domelight and the mirror lights wouldn't go out. I stopped and checked the settings, but they were all normal, as I drove on home they would slowly fade but when I hit the brakes they would come back on. I finally had to manually turn off domelight and unplug mirror light. I work nights and getting in a dark car is not fun, not to mention the other inconveniences. Its got to be electrical and expensive so I'm still in the dark.

- , Ottumwa, IA, USA