Horrible Gas Mileage, Sounds Horrible

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

1. tune up (1 reports)
2001 Oldsmobile Alero engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Oldsmobile Alero:

2001 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Jul 212009

Alero 2.4L V6

This care only has 52000 miles on it. the service book says it should not need major service until 100000. I have had 2 different mechanics tell me that me horrible gas mileage (200 miles/tank) is because I need a complete tune up. $450. This care should barely be broken in. Even I couldn't treat a care that bad. The carfax on it said 1 owner.

- , Pt St Lucie, FL, USA