Clicking Noise From Turn Signals Continues After Turning

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

8.0

1. crank the signal lever up and down about 100 times (1 reports)
2001 Oldsmobile Alero lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Oldsmobile Alero:

2001 Oldsmobile Alero Owner Comments

Jul 042006

Alero GLS 2.4L

The turn signal would click after the signal would be turned off. This is a true pain in the ass. The length of time it would click would be as high as 10 min after your turn was made. It is a real treat when you are going on a nice long road trip. I got to the point where I didn't want to use my turn signals to turn for fear they would click and clic and click.

This even happened under warranty but the GM shop couldn't find the problem. How I fixed the problem is I jerked the lever up and down about 100 times. I was quite rough with it. I wouldn't recommend this to you for fear of breaking the lever but I didn't care any more and I just wanted it to go away.

After doing this trick several times I fixed my problem

- , Maryville, TN, USA