Horn Would Blow When Making Turns

8.0

1999 Plymouth Breeze electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Plymouth Breeze:

1999 Plymouth Breeze Owner Comments

May 012008

Breeze

It all began when one day I was headed home from work and about the third turn I made I thought I heard the sound of a car horn. Sure enough, on the next turn, I heard the same sound. The honking kept getting longer until finally when I pulled into the driveway, it sounded like I was laying on the horn. It turns out that there was a short between the horn and the steering wheel. The fuse had to be disconnected to keep the horn from blowing non-stop. This left me to drive without the use of a horn, which is very dangerous when someone is about to back up into me.

- , San Antonio, TX, USA