Lower Balljoint Separated

8.0

1. replace the lower control arm (1 reports)
1999 Plymouth Breeze suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Plymouth Breeze:

1999 Plymouth Breeze Owner Comments

Mar 112011

Breeze 2.0L

As I was driving home from work i heard a loud grinding sound coming from the right side of the vehicle. After a moment of driving at around 35 miles per hour the tire popped. I had the vehicle towed to my house. At first I had thought my caliper had seized and that the heat from it had popped the tire. I jacked the car up and took the wheel off. As I was checking the rotor for damage (there was none) I noticed that the whole assembly was moving around. That's when I looked under there and noticed the ball joint had become separated from the lower control arm. Turns out I had to buy a whole new lower control arm .

- , Canton, OH, USA