8.0

$1,000.00

2. replaced the a/c condenser - between 2001 & 2007 replaced 3x (1 reports)
2001 Pontiac Aztek AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Aztek:

2001 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Sep 212007

Aztek V6

The first 2 times the AC Condensor had to be replaced the car was under the extended warrenty. The 3rd time it was out of warranty. The dealership quoted a price of $1200 to replace it. I complained about the repeated failure and they gave me a number to call at GM. I called GM and they said it was "normal wear and tear" I live in MA. I run the AC maybe 3 months out of the year. GM did give me a voucher for $500 off my next GM car. BFD! I also have had a problem with a leaky intake gasket (another $1000 repair) which is a known issue on several GM models. Why would I want to buy another one?

- , Arlington, MA, USA

Oct 232006

Aztek GT

just after the warranty was up, the A/C went. approximately $1,000 if i want to fix it.

- , Batavia, NY, USA