- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2003 Pontiac Aztek
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2003 Aztek Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- AC / heater problems5NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems5NHTSA complaints: 15
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 20
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 26
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 14
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 3
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Aztek Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Aztek compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Aztek overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aztek.